Inspired by Patty Murray, formerly of Intel, Bonnie Crater, CEO of Full Circle CRM, recently wrote an article about taking a play from the NFL. Combine these thoughts with those of Patty Murray about gender equality at the executive level, especially the C level, we have some work to do.
Some thoughts from Patty that Bonnie & Susan discussed.
How do you feel about these:
- Ambition – and how it’s expressed – often looks very different in women.
- Isolation affects women’s advancement more than we think.
- Intentional, tailored development and flexibility is critical.
- Women don’t want to be singled out as technical females.
- How do these resonate with you? Do you agree, disagree?
- What is your company doing to address the imbalance in this area? Is it enough?