Press Release 09-18-12 – Full Circle CRM Launches Marketing Performance Management Application at Dreamforce 2012 on Salesforce.com’s AppExchange
- September 18, 2012
- No Comments
Full Circle CRM Launches Marketing Performance Management Application at Dreamforce 2012 on Salesforce.com’s AppExchange, the World’s Most Popular Cloud Marketplace for Social Apps for Business
New product includes campaign management, response lifecycle management and marketing analytics
Dreamforce, the world’s largest cloud computing and enterprise technology event, invites attendees to connect with customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways with social, mobile and cloud technologies
SAN FRANCISCO – SALESFORCE.COM DREAMFORCE – Sept. 18, 2012 – Full Circle CRM today announced the immediate availability of its first product, Marketing Performance Management, on the Salesforce AppExchange, the world’s most popular cloud marketplace for social apps for business. Unlike other marketing solutions, the new Marketing Performance Management application is designed exclusively for the Salesforce Marketing Cloud users and built 100% on the Salesforce Platform. The announcement was made today at salesforce.com’s Dreamforce 2012 in San Francisco. Full Circle CRM will be in booth 125 in the Dreamforce Expo.
Full Circle CRM’s Marketing Performance Management product is immediately available for demo and deployment from the AppExchange at http://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N30000007rUqwEAE.
Comments on the News
“We are so passionate about the Salesforce Marketing Cloud community that we have built our entire product and company around it,” said Bonnie Crater, president and ceo of Full Circle CRM. “Dreamforce is our favorite event of the year and we look forward to introducing our Marketing Performance Management app to all the great marketers at the event.”
“If you want to truly understand the impact of your marketing dollars – this is it,” said Julie Gibbs, vice president of marketing at Good Technology. “Full Circle CRM captures all of the marketing funnel and conversion stages in a way that is easy to report on across our unique market segments.”
“Companies around the globe are transforming the way they connect with customers, partners and employees through social and mobile cloud solutions,” said Mike Rosenbaum, senior vice president AppExchange and Force.com Operations, salesforce.com. “Partners such as Full Circle CRM, are leveraging the power of the Salesforce Platform to provide customers with the right tools to accelerate their success in the cloud.”
Product Key Features
Full Circle CRM’s Marketing Performance Management solution gives marketers a complete campaign and response lifecycle management application that makes it easy to track, manage and report on every response you generate. This response-based approach gives marketing executives insight in to the key revenue analytics they need to optimize their marketing portfolio and drive more demand, featuring:
- Campaign Lifecycle Management: handles all the complex revenue attribution and funnel analysis so you know which campaigns are driving revenue and can manage campaigns from beginning to end. Includes customizable criteria for revenue attribution, tipping point campaign credit, campaign-level response scoring, sophisticated campaign influence rules and closed-loop sales follow up and tracking.
- Response Lifecycle Management: helps you drive more opportunities from every campaign with full visibility and aging for every response – regardless of whether it was from an existing contact or a new lead. Includes central views for response disposition, response scoring, assignment rules, notifications and alerts, and a full history of every historical response and its outcome.
- Marketing Analytics: gives you all of your marketing answers right in Salesforce. Includes a real-time marketing barometer, detailed funnel analysis, pipeline influence and “tipping point” reports, and detailed breakdowns of responses from new business vs. house list vs. nurture programs vs. existing customers.
The application ensures every deal is attributed to the right campaign so you can get accurate ROI, and answers all your marketing data questions right inside Salesforce.
Dreamforce 2012 is the industry’s largest cloud computing and enterprise technology event, welcoming more than 70,000 registered attendees to experience the power of the social revolution. With more than 750 sessions and 350 cloud companies in the expo, attendees can participate in interactive sessions, hands-on training with cutting-edge technology, thousands of live demos and unparalleled networking. In addition, Dreamforce welcomes special guests Sir Richard Branson, Founder of Virgin Group; Jeff Immelt, CEO of General Electric; Gen. Colin Powell, former Secretary of State; Tony Robbins, Entrepreneur, Author & Peak Performance Strategist; and The Red Hot Chili Peppers. Dreamforce 2012 offers attendees everything they need to connect with customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways, under one roof.
- Become a fan of Full Circle CRM: http://www.facebook.com/fullcirclecrm
- Follow Full Circle CRM on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/full-circle-crm
- View a five minute demo of Full Circle CRM: http://www.fullcirclecrm.com/demo5
- Follow @fullcirclecrm on Twitter: www.twitter.com/fullcirclecrm
- Register for Dreamforce: www.dreamforce.com
- Become a fan of Dreamforce on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/dreamforce
- Follow @Dreamforce on Twitter: www.twitter.com/dreamforce
About Full Circle CRM
Full Circle CRM gives Salesforce marketing users a complete marketing performance management solution that answers all your marketing questions in one place and helps you drive more revenue from every campaign with best practice response lifecycle management. Our cloud-based product is built 100% on the Salesforce Platform and is pre-integrated with leading marketing automation solutions. All marketing data is in Salesforce and so are the answers.
Founded by former salesforce.com executives, product managers, and marketing automation specialists – we know what it takes to run a successful marketing organization. We are passionate about giving all marketers the answers they need to plan with confidence and grow revenue. Learn more at www.fullcirclecrm.com.
About the Salesforce Platform and the AppExchange
The Salesforce Platform is the world’s most trusted and comprehensive cloud platform for building social and mobile cloud apps. It powers Salesforce CRM, more than 2.3 million custom apps built by customers and more than 1,600 apps developed by partners in its ecosystem. Social apps for business built on the Salesforce Platform can be easily distributed and marketed through salesforce.com’s AppExchange.
Salesforce, Dreamforce, AppExchange and others are trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.