Top 5 Things to do at the SiriusDecisions Summit
- AUTHOR Josh Rosenberg
- May 6, 2015
- No Comments
As you probably know the SiriusDecisions summit (#sdsummit) is next week in Nashville. Since there is so much going on at the show this year I wanted to highlight a few things that you shouldn’t miss. Obviously you don’t want to miss big things like the ROI awards gala or the keynote with Magic Johnson, but there are some other things that may not be on your radar yet you should absolutely attend.
1. Sponsor case study sessions. A lot of these are happening before the keynote on Tuesday and I would encourage you to check them out. These are great opportunities to see all the best practices that SiriusDecisions discusses throughout the year put into action and how the vendors at the show enable marketing teams to be more efficient and drive more revenue.
2. The Revenue Ecosystem: Aligning Sales, Marketing and Product to Outperform. At 11:45 on Wednesday Jay Gaines and Mark Levinson from SiriusDecisions will discuss how to get these key parts of your company in sync. As companies try to grow and streamline their processes at the same time aligning these three departments is critical to ensure that no bottlenecks emerge and that everyone works together to drive revenue.
3. The ROI award winner presentations. There are three ROI award winner presentations before the gala on Wednesday night. All the winners of these awards have some really cool marketing practices and programs they use to drive revenue and fuel explosive growth. These presentations can give you some great insight into how they do this and the tools they use that you can take back to your company.
4. Don’t forget the parties. You may just want to go back to your room after a full day of sessions and take a nap, but drink some coffee and make sure you go to some of the parties. The B2BFusion tailgate party at FUSE sports bar in the Gaylord Opryland (among others) will be amazing. These parties are a great chance to do some additional networking, hear some great live music, and get some delicious food and drinks. Plus you always end up meeting some really cool people.
5. Nashville. I know this seems obvious but Nashville is a really cool town. There are a lot of things to see and if you have a chance to get outside of the hotel and explore a bit I would highly recommend it. You could check out the Parthenon, the country music hall of fame, or just all the fun bars and restaurants in downtown.
Oh and of course don’t forget to come visit Full Circle CRM at booth 323 in the Marketplace!